Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mentor Center includes colon cleansing, mix of other therapies for the replacement of local health

Renee Bolz Considers that the center of education, has recently opened in her body image total Health and Wellness Center as a mentor can help people find their own keys to better health.

With education, he said, they can move towards a change in their behavior and the way they eat.

On a regular basis, Bolz provides expertise in many different alternative therapies to explain what they do and present their findings. Some even give "as" classes.
Recent activities of the Center for Welfare, 7285 Center St., including demonstrations of Yoga, a Seminar on how to grow cabbage, presentations on the benefits of diet and eating raw food that suits your blood type, and the grass - of-class - month. On October 8, Willoughby Hills chiropractor Dr. Antonio Bernardino introduce brain-based therapy for those present.

"We are conducting a neurological assessment to determine which side of the body needs attention," said Berardino. It essentially treat a way to reconnect the brain and teach new ways of approaching things, "he said. "Brain is a treatment based Drugless, a nonsurgical treatment that contributes to conditions such as fibromyalgia, headache, neck pain and chronic back and hand and foot numbness and pain," he said.

It is also an advocate of colon hydrotherapy to rid the body of toxins, treatment for which Bolz's Total Body Image Health and Wellness Center has become known. Receives the same treatment and recommend them to patients. Bolz also specializes in endermologie treatments, which help to prepare people for colon hydrotherapy, but also rid the body of cellulite.
In addition to the center of Mentor, is the image of a total body center of Parma headed by his son Adam.
"I went away for holistic health myself," said Bolz, 46. "Six years ago I spent a month in hospital and four months in a wheelchair after a motorcycle accident. His pelvis was broken in four places and had to undergo a metal plate put in his arm.

"I have been a disaster," he said. "Because of my injuries and all the drugs I was, my gut is not working well and I was bloated and constipated. I face the prospect of an exploratory surgery, so I started doing research on my own. His reading and talking to others has led to irrigation, the belief that the colon cleansing rids the body of built-up fecal matter that inhibits the absorption of nutrients and lead to digestive problems and others.
It 'really nothing more than an enema sophisticated," he said. "I studied the different types and ended up going to Texas for two weeks to be trained and certified in the Angel of Water System.
Colon hydrotherapy has helped with his own pain management problems, and since we installed the system as a health club that has helped others as well.

"E 'approved by the FDA, and I saw how irrigation on a regular basis to help with everything from arthritis to allergies," he said.

Laura Obloj Parma now has 15 points clean and says that the difference in his life has been remarkable.

Approach to 40 can get any woman in all its forms, "said Oblaj.
"I immediately noticed a difference in my energy level and my mood," he said. "Even my husband has noticed positive changes." Said the treatment had endermologie tight skin of the abdomen to the knees. "I am now helping me in, and you see the outside, too," said Obloj.

Colon cleansing takes about 45 minutes to an hour, said Bolz.

"Some people come into their lunch hour or after work."
He said only pure water is used with a flow of gravity. Patients sit in a chair with a toilet on him and, sometimes, reading, watching television or talking on the phone, while having the treatment.
Some people have problems with this at first, but I answer their questions, they walk through it and explain everything," he said.

She recommends three service points for hydrotherapy the first week.
"I work with some naturopathic doctors who prescribe colon hydrotherapy as well as for their patients, is covered by insurance, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment