Thursday, October 1, 2009

Colon Cleanse 3000

When I called they told me I had 14 days from the date of order to call them to avoid paying for their "free" product. After a thorough discussion on their size complete representation of this product, they just decided to "cancel my account so that there would be additional charges. This company is a complete fraud on the public.

Kathleen Yorktown, VA September 30, 2009

I ordered the money "money back guarantee free money" colon cleansing. I received the product within 13 days and the day after I was charged 83.95. When I tried to call and cancel, I spoke with the rudest people on the planet. they would not reimburse me - do not give refunds despite the guarantee on the site. In additon, even if I canceled the order later, I received a second charge on my account and have not received the product for two days. When I called said they did not send me anything nor did they charge my account and then hung up on me. I am so immoral in their practices. They have a guarantee on the website that do not honor. I can not believe that these people are allowed to continue.
I bought a buy 2 for 2 offers a free 127, which I am not happy. The result is not what he promised and as such, would return IKE 3 and 1 / 2 bottles of the product. The telephone operator and her supervisor told me the product I bought was the purchase and is not refundable.
I saw my statement and had two counts of the product ... I asked only for the free trial version 2.97 (8/4/09-my statement in August) S & H. .. (never had the free trial) Got ... Product and opened it thinking it was the free trial. It was then I learned. Shortly after I received another. Called the company and spoke with William, who has been said that politics did not take the product back and I accept the terms ... I ... This company is a scam ... I paid 83.95 (8 / 19) and a tax of 1.67 foreign transaction? Then 88.90 (9/3/09 statement in September) and 1.77 foreign transaction fees. He said that if I return the product last year, as my visa and I did not ask for all future products. Trying!

Patrice Saint-Jean, September 27, 2009
I ordered a free trial colon cleansing from 3000 to the attention of 14 days. When I called to cancel my order, I could not spend the whole day or next day. When I did, they told me it was too late. My credit card was charged several times 88.90, 39.95, 86.42, when he was supposed to be a monthly fee, or cancel. I reported this to BBB as well. Please investigate this company. Are very very rude and not listening at all.
Richard Carlisle, PA September 22, 2009
Acquisition of free products, as announced. Within days, he charged 83.95. When the product arrived, we returned to the address indicated.
Lisa Big Stone Gap, VA September 21, 2009
My husband ColonCleanse3000 order for the Internet and has been a clear path offers everything you had to pay was my best SHIPPING cons decision I made for my husband and everything was fine until I checked my acount control and almost had a Heartattack when I discovered that my account was 498.00 in NEG-I ordered 4 times different forms of shipping and 83.95 as it was also responsible for check my four different times and needless to say were not rich and they put my account on the purpose from time to time was 28.00 and this company has nothing colonclease3000 been tough, but talking too much and said that they did not pay any taxes found that there was no problem. Remember, we oreded this product once I just hate for that to happen to other people work hard.

Pearl Snellville, GA August 26, 2009
Society directed me to something that is a free trial of 14 days. I received the item after 14 days and I noticed that the company has charged my account 83.95 for this item that was suppose to be free. I spoke with Josh # 894 (who said he was the supervisor) was very rude and hung up on me.

The site also has a money back guarantee, which stated as follows: We are so confident you'll like Colon Cleanse 3000 that we will not simply make a free trial to provide full month, but also a risk free 30 - day money back guarantee.

Alexandra West Paterson, NJ August 26, 2009
I read about cleaning the colon in 3000 and went online on the site where it is said, you can get a free trial bottle of 14 days and pay only for shipping of 4.95. I ordered and still waiting for the product and was more than 2 weeks. Then I noticed a load of 84 in my bank account from something called 500weightdiet.com is a site that does not even exist. I had to call my bank to see if the charge came and gave me a phone number. When you call the number all it says is "Thank you for calling customer service", but not identify the company it is. When I finally talked to someone, Brian, says the process begins the day the order has already expired and will not have my money. He said it was my fault and no refund issue. I said that I return the product unopened, still said no, I am responsible for the office and are not obliged to advise me when comes. I have not received your product, but my trial period is already over! What is this?!?!

Then the agent hung up. I do not curse or scream, I simply explained that he was not satisfied and wanted money. He said that since I'm still on it disconnect, and it did. I called and spoke with John, who was equally useless and do not let me speak. Put me on hold for 10 minutes without saying anything to music and waiting. He said he did it to calm down. But I'm not so bad. I just tried to talk to someone who listens. I've never been so badly treated by a team of customer service in my life and I am mortified. I worked in call centers for years and have always been trained that the customer is always right. I think it's a scam misleading advertising that feeds on the confidence of innocent people. I'm 40 in my bank account now. Accept Responsibillity for my stupidity, but I still think it is wrong to do what they do to people.

Joanne Punta Gorda, August 14, 2009
Done the stupid mistake of ordering online. He tried to cancel the order immediately and said all sales final. The company took 127.00 from your account current. Financial difficulties. I thought I would try a free trial and just pay shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment